Ingram United Presbyterian Church - Review in Other category from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Ingram united presbyterian church Pastor Aaron has called me to tell me that he spreaded the word to people of items that I needed because I had nothing and after few days he called me back to tell me that he has the items for me he even named the items and said after telling my story to people in the congregation people came to donate what I needed and pastor Aaron said that the coordinator in the church will get men to bring the items to me as I'm recovering from a transplant operation and needed the items such as household items the AARON TOLD ME PEOPLE DONATED FOR ME TO HAVE WELL AFTER A FEW DAYS A LADY AND A MAN CAME TO MY DOOR HANDED ME A SMALL BAG WITH 2 COFFEE MUGS IN IT AND A TV STAND I ASKED THEM ABOUT THE LIST OF ITEMS THAT PASTOR AARON TOLD ME THEY WAS BRINGING TO ME THEY JUST LAUGHED IN MY FACE AND SAID WE DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPEND TO THOSE ITEMS THEN I SAID ITS OK I WILL SPEAK WITH PASTOR AARON TOMORROW ABOUT IT THEN THE MAN SAID OH WE DIDNT LOOK WE WILL NEED TO LOOK THEN HE SAID WELL YOU KNOW WHAT WE DONT KNOW WHO TOOK THEM IT JUSG MADE ME FEEL LOST I COULDNT BELIEVE A CHURCH MEMBER WOULD WANT TO TAKE FROM THE POOR.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ingram United Presbyterian Church. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ingram United Presbyterian Church.
Filing a new complaint about