Ingram united presbyterian church in Pittsburgh pa has robbed me of items that was donated to them for me and paster aaron even called to tell me the items that was donated for me and he did nothing but defend the bullies that stolen the items that was donated for me I want everyone to know that pastor Aaron has called me to tell me that he spreaded the word about my list of items that I needed as my apt was empty I had nothing and just had a very big transplant surgery and wanted a TV and the pastor Aaron went on vacation and a lady and man brought over some items and told me they didn't know what happend to the items but didn't even try to solve it.

nanci wrote the review about Ingram United Presbyterian Church. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ingram United Presbyterian Church to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ingram United Presbyterian Church bullies and thief of a church for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ingram United Presbyterian Church?

Comments

Vallejo, California, United States #1165239

Try buying your own stuff.

Nulook Auto Body - Nu Look Autobody repair in Norcross GA.  Awful work, Horrible attitudes! Nulook Auto Body "I had the Nu Look autobody repair the damaged rear-end of my mustang. The damage was about $2500.00. After weeks they told it was complete. I saw it and immediately..." Read more Beaux Art Chinese Shar Pei - Beware of Barbara Dion of Beaux Art Shar pei. I bought two sick dogs from her. Beaux Art Chinese Shar Pei "I bought a male apricot colored shar-pei from Barbara Dion in october 2015. She and her friend had advertised him on puppyfind as stud dog for sale. I talked with..." Read more Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Prestige Floor Coating- fraudulent business practices! Prestige Floor Coating "Want a professional floor or work guarantee? No such thing with this contractor. They do not care about anything but getting your money, even offering discount for cash which I..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Richmond American Homes - Fixing issues after move in Richmond American Homes "First off the sales guy acted like a used car salesman for about 75% of the time we interacted with him either in person or on the phone. We should..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - I received exactly what I was looking for! Nv Real Estate Academy "Sure NVREA is expensive. You get what you pay for. If you want a Mercedes you don't expect to get it for the price of a Ford. What you will..." Read more