Ingram united presbyterian church in Pittsburgh pa has robbed me of items that was donated to them for me and paster aaron even called to tell me the items that was donated for me and he did nothing but defend the bullies that stolen the items that was donated for me I want everyone to know that pastor Aaron has called me to tell me that he spreaded the word about my list of items that I needed as my apt was empty I had nothing and just had a very big transplant surgery and wanted a TV and the pastor Aaron went on vacation and a lady and man brought over some items and told me they didn't know what happend to the items but didn't even try to solve it.

nanci wrote the review about Ingram United Presbyterian Church. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ingram United Presbyterian Church to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ingram United Presbyterian Church bullies and thief of a church for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ingram United Presbyterian Church?

Comments

Vallejo, California, United States #1165239

Try buying your own stuff.