Ingram United Presbyterian Church - Review in Other category from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Ingram united presbyterian church in Pittsburgh pa has robbed me of items that was donated to them for me and paster aaron even called to tell me the items that was donated for me and he did nothing but defend the bullies that stolen the items that was donated for me I want everyone to know that pastor Aaron has called me to tell me that he spreaded the word about my list of items that I needed as my apt was empty I had nothing and just had a very big transplant surgery and wanted a TV and the pastor Aaron went on vacation and a lady and man brought over some items and told me they didn't know what happend to the items but didn't even try to solve it.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Bullies And Thief Of A Church
Review category
review #854579 by
Had an experience with Ingram United Presbyterian Church? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ingram United Presbyterian Church. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Ingram United Presbyterian Church.
Filing a new complaint about